Monday, September 25, 2006

Brothers & Sisters!

If you haven't watched the premiere episode of Brothers & Sisters and you plan to...you might not want to read this. :)

I'm watching Brothers & Sisters right this very moment. I must comment on the exciting cast: Ally McBeal & a guy she dated on Ally McBeal (he's also on Vanished and used to be on Cold Case)...Doc from Third Watch...Tom Grace, Arvin Sloane & the shrink from Alias...very nice looking older man Tom Skerritt...Sally Field who is just awesome AND will be on er this week (returning as Abby's mom). Yeah. Good cast.

I've missed you, Ally! And I'm glad you are back!! I realize this show is not getting the best reviews, but I like it. I think it has a lot of potential. I'm going to stick with it. :) Uh oh! Tom Skerritt is grabbing his left arm! That's not good!! Um....evidently I can take Tom off the cast list. Oh my...

No comments: