Monday, September 25, 2006

TV! Fall Season 2006!!

My DVR worked double time last week with the arrival of the Fall TV Season! What a joyous time!

Let's go through the new shows I checked out thus far, shall we?

Vanished - Gale Harold is just hot, OK? HOT. I'm used to seeing him naked on Queer As Folk, but I'm getting used to seeing him in suits and carrying a gun. As I've said before, I'm not in love with this show yet, but it's pretty good.

The Class - I was VERY disappointed in the premiere of this show. I think I only laughed twice. I will be giving it one more chance this week.

Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip - I covered this before as well, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the new episode airing tonight.

Six Degrees - I LOVED this premiere. I hope it continues to be interesting. I really like the cast, and the stories drew me in immediately. I love the concept of everyone being connected!

I still need to watch Brothers & Sisters from last night. And Heroes starts tonight. I'm really looking forward to both of these.

Now, for the shows that returned this season...

New Adventures Of Old Christine - Not everyone finds this as humorous as I. It CRACKS me up. I think it's hysterical. How I Met Your Mother premiered last Monday, too. Good stuff.

Boston Legal - Spader and Shatner are my FAVE couple on TV. They have such a great friendship. The season opener was great. The Shirley doll. LOL!!! And I'm so glad Michael J. Fox is gracing us with his wonderful presence again.

The Unit - What a great show! I caught up on season one this summer, and I really like it. And Scott Foley is just so freakin' cute. purrr!!

Grey's Anatomy - I should probably write an entire entry on just this show! So much to discuss! Most importantly, I TRULY can't stand Meredith. She needs to leave and the show can be called Anybody's Anatomy. Someone Else's Anatomy. I don't care. I just can't stand her. I love George and Callie. He needs to decide how he feels about her. I LOVE that Callie is not a small girl. And she just loves George so much. He's precious. And Bailey...my fave. She's fantastic. She feels so guilty about Denny. Ugh! Christina crying when she was all curled up in bed with Burke. Tore me up!

Survivor - WHY do I keep watching this show? I suppose I simply can't help it!

CSI - As usual...awesome. Great cliffhanger storyline on the first episode.

er - What a great season opener! We were left with so many things hanging in May. Poor Luka (aka Dr. Beautiful). The man already lost two children in Croatia. Why must he suffer with the possible loss of another? WHY?!?!?! And GO SAM!! You go girl! Shoot that bastard! I kept waiting for her to go for it! WOOHOO!

The Office - LOL! Beyond funny. I laughed SO hard. I don't even know what to point out. The entire show had me hysterical. I can't wait to see this episode again. Repeatedly.

Numb3rs - I think there are about 3 of us that watch this, but I really dig it.

I haven't watched My Name Is Earl yet. I'm sure it was great.

I CAN'T wait for October 4 when Lost returns.

OK. There are my thoughts of the TV Season so far.

No comments: