Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grey's! What a GREAT show!!

**spoilers ahead** I'm typing this as I watch the show. :)

Bailey. LOL. Everything she says cracks me up. Christina is hysterical. Of all times for her to take off her clothes. Uh oh...Burke's mommy is not very nice.

I love George and Callie. I love how much she loves him. Adorable! I love that he's jealous about the panties. He needs to hurry up and tell her he loves her! Boys. Dumb.

OK. I almost just puked. There's a guy with a TREE BRANCH in his body! A LARGE BRANCH! That is simply disgusting.

(As an aside, Alex is kinda hot)

Dirty Stripper Christina. Philandering Whore Meredith. LOL.

Oh Finn!! You go boy! He just kissed Meredith up against the door frame...and then walked away. I really think I want her to pick him.

Poor Addison. I feel horrible for her. Derek is a jerk (hot with great hair, but a jerk nonetheless).

LOL!!!! Richard just caught Callie dancing in her underwear. LOL! Can I just say...I love that Callie is NOT a small girl and they just showed her dancing in little boy shorts underwear. She is George's 'dirty, hot' girlfriend and she's not Barbie. Awesome. :) :) :)

Meredith just chose both McDreamy and Finn. She is one lucky, lucky girlie (a pain in the butt who I really can't stand...but still). Lucky. McDreamy AND Finn. Oy.

The music on this show is fantastic, btw.

HOLY SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello, McSteamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone recorded Six Degrees after Grey's...b/c Grey's cut off early on my DVR. I'll tell you what happened if you missed the VERY end!

No comments: