Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oh Wentworth!! (and other things to be excited about on TV)

Prison Break. I didn't watch it last season, but I watched Season One on DVD. And we are now a few episodes into Season Two. YUM. I have loved Michael since the first moment the show began, but Linc is lookin' pretty good now that he is out of prison. That tank top and button down shirt? Purrr!!

Very few shows have started this Fall TV season, but I'm scared for when they do! My DVR is going to be working in overdrive. I need a second one, but I think that would be kind of like a single girl having six cats. Two DVRs is a TAD bit ridiculous for one girl!!

I'm really looking forward to some of the new shows coming out this season. Brothers & Sisters marks the return of Ally McBeal to primetime tv. The Class looks hilarious to me. What else? Vanished is pretty good thus far. I'm not in love with it yet, but I'm hoping it will keep my interest. OH! I've seen the pilot for Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and I think it's going to be really, really good. Chandler and Josh are really funny together!

And Grey's. SO excited about Season Three of Grey's Anatomy. We were left with several cliffhangers, and I can't wait to see how they resolve them! It's going to be hard without Denny. Sigh. Denny. Poor Izzy! I think it starts in only NINE DAYS! Yippee!!

I could go on and on and on some more about TV. Perhaps I'll save that for some other posts... :)

No comments: