Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Welcome to my blog!

I have NO idea what I'm doing, so here we go.

Yesterday was September 11th. Five year anniversary. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. I listened to the news a bit in the morning, but I avoided it for the rest of the day...I just didn't know whether I could handle thinking back to that day TOO much. They have been showing so many specials and interviews and dramatizations. I feel horrible for the families left behind. And the survivors from that day who have to relive it. UGH! I just want to hug them all.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I agree, Jen. I remember Nikki coming home from school that day and asking "Is the world coming to an end?"

Also, how did you make your posts appear in EST? Mine are Pacific.

Anonymous said...

Loving that, good info! If you get a chance stop by because we have a new free training program for those looking to start their own internet business online,..