Tuesday, October 17, 2006

College Pals

Saturday night, I had SUCH a fun time with Faye, Robyn & Tammy from college. We hung out in Target for about an hour and a half. I got some great t-shirts for Shoeboxes on a 75% sale...we tried on shoes...Tammy tried on some horrible Elton John-ish sunglasses...Megan (Faye's cutie daughter) got our opinions on clothing...basically just acted like big dorks.

Then we went to Shabashabu, one of my favorite restaurants in Raleigh. We laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Faye & I got our yummy sushi. Three of us did shots just like old times (Faye was being all responsible and sat out on that one). I think they were probably happy when we left.

It was great to be with my college girlfriends. We met so many years ago and we don't all get together very often, but we just pick up where we left off last time. We talk about the same stupid stories from college every time, and I'm sure we will be reminiscing about the same memories for years and years to come. We are just going to have to drag Tammy back to the Triangle again SOON! :)

No comments: