Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monday Night Comedies

I'm not watching many 30-minute sitcoms anymore, but there are two comedies on Monday night that are GREAT!

First, we have How I Met Your Mother. Overall great cast, but Doogie Howser makes the show. He is HYSTERICAL as Barney. His character is a complete ass, but he's just so freakin' funny.

Next...New Adventures of the Old Christine. I've always been a big Julia Louis-Dreyfus fan and this show is no exception. Her character is so neurotic and she makes me giggle every episode. The guy who plays her brother is ADORABLE and very funny. The son and ex-hubby are hilarious. And Wanda Sykes plays her best friend. SO funny. I could start quoting lines, but I won't. OH! And Julia's physical comedy. Excellent.

Needless to say, I highly recommend these shows. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

isn't it GREAT?!?! it just cracks me up every time. the episode this week was hysterical! i'm so glad you are hooked!

Grace said...

i LOVE how i met your mother! i've been watching the first season on netflix.