Thursday, November 02, 2006

Dinner Savvy

So, I finally decided to try out one of those 'meal prep' places. Dinner Savvy in Apex was running a special....3 meals for $50. Char and I headed over last week and made some tasty treats! I made Brandy-White Wine Marinated Chicken, Macadamia Crusted Salmon & Bourbon Molasses Pork Tenderloin. I'll get at least 16 meals out of all this food. WOOHOO!

We already signed up for November. SO excited! It saves so much time. And I would never want to buy all the ingredients required to make some of these recipes. You walk into the place and all the little stations are set up...the meat is fresh and trimmed...the spices are fresh...measuring cups and spoons in place...a cute little apron. We just assembled our meals by following the recipe, put them in ziplocs, slapped the cooking instructions on the outside and went on our way!

I highly recommend Dinner Savvy!

No comments: