Thursday, December 21, 2006

Is It Friday Yet?

I have some SERIOUS motivation problems right now. I have NO desire to be at work...and I have NO desire or motivation to do any work while I'm here. Sigh. Is it Friday yet? Eileen says we will probably close early tomorrow, and I hope it's not just 4pm or something. I hope it's 2pm. Or 10am. LOL! Or now...

We had our white elephant gift exchange today and lunch from Sal's. Yum. Very fun, but now we are all less motivated. AND...we are waiting to hear whether we will be receiving a bonus or not. I know we will get profit sharing (love it), but some cash now would be nice.

Oy.

I'm just so excited about Christmas! Susan and the fam will be arriving around 11pm on Saturday night and get to see them on Sunday. Yippee! I haven't seen them in four months. I can't wait to hug Ian and Cameron!!!

OK. Seriously. Is it Friday yet?!?!? I'm on vacation all of next week. That is gonna be nice...

No comments: