Thursday, December 14, 2006

iTunes

I love my iTunes. Of course, the main reason is because it is linked to my iPod. Oh, my iPod. Love it. Anyhew, iTunes is great. It's WAY too easy to download music (I haven't gone too crazy with it), but there is another great feature...

The podcasts. The free podcasts that automatically download to my iTunes once I've subscribed to them.

So, I think I might be addicted to podcasts. I started downloading a few of them, and then I downloaded a few more. Well...I might be subscribed to quite a few now. :) The official Grey's Anatomy and Lost podcasts are my favorites. Both are hosted by writers and producers of the shows, and they discuss the most recent episodes. It's nice to hear that the writers are just as addicted to these great shows as the viewers are!

Then my church started offering the Sunday messages on podcasts. Each week, it just shows up in my iTunes. When I started planning my trip to Dublin, I decided to see if any travel podcasts were available. I found some great ones: Rick Steves, Lonely Planet and the Travel Channel...and Live Ireland :)

There are so many more out there! So many topics: health, literature, news, music, comedy...I wonder which one I'll download next!

No comments: