Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I just won an auction on ebay!!!

I have been wanting a JBL On Tour Portable Speaker for my iPod ever since Ellen let me borrow hers to see if I liked it. I did indeed like it, AND it can run on batteries. Batteries that I can purchase before leaving for Ireland. An iPod speaker I can use in my hotel room in Dublin. They cost $100 in the stores. I found it cheaper on some webites.

Then today I decided to check ebay. I tried to win it twice to no avail. Then I asked my friend Jake a few questions about ebay since he's an expert...and I've only bought a tube of Mary Kay lipstick on there once. So, I followed his advice and VOILA! I won! After all was said and done, I paid $35.90! YIPPEE!

I'm a wee bit excited. :)

3 comments:

BD said...

I should say something sarcastic...

Anonymous said...

I so bet that you became a sniper. Just remember that if you ever see you are biding against Bell21774 think better of it. That person has been known to get really mad at snipers.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

What's an ebay "sniper"?

Kelly